National Governing Council
PSK runs its affairs through the National Council, Standing Committees and countrywide branches.
National Governing Council ( NGC )
- The National executive (9 Members) View Members
- The Branch leadership (9 Members) View Members
- The Sector Leadership (4 Members) View Members
- The Committee leadership (4 Members) View Members
- Nominated Members (23 Members) View Members
Branches PSK has branches in most parts of Kenya and is in the process of establishing more in areas where there are practicing Pharmacists.
The current branches include Mt Kenya, Coast, Central Rift, Nyanza, Western and Kitale.
PSK sources for funds from membership fees and grants from Pharmaceutical industries and allied organizations to actualize its activities.